Blog Directory Finance Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blog directory Top Finance blogs Blogdup Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Which Online High-Yield Savings Account is Best?

I’ve heard a lot about online high-yield savings accounts, but I’ve never bothered to look into them. It occurred to me today that it’s ridiculous to keep my “web money” in a no-yield checking account at Wells Fargo. As my blog revenue grows, I’m throwing away money by not having my savings someplace that pays.

I did some research. I googled for “high yield savings account” and “ING direct” and “HSBC Direct“. I followed promising links (and ads) from the search results. As of March 19th, here are the offers that I was able to find with minimal digging. All of these accounts are FDIC insured.

No comments: